- Click here to find RELATED LIBRARY MATERIALS
- Click here for ADDITIONAL ONLINE RESOURCES for Veterans, Military Service Members & Their Families
- Click here for VETERANS CRISIS LINE
- Click here for NJ VETERANS HELPLINE
- Click here for general JOB & CAREER RESOURCES
Career OneStop: Veteran and Military Transition Center – ‘A one-stop website for employment, training, and financial help after military service.’ Includes resources for military spouses. There is also a related site, My Next Move for Veterans (U.S. Department of Labor).
Leaving the Military – Transitioning resources and advice on Employment & Education, Separation & Retirement, and Guard & Reserves options (Military OneSource).
New Jersey Jobs: Veterans Services (NJ Career Connections) [UPDATED LINK!] – “Veterans receive first priority referral to all job and training opportunities in which they qualify. Staff specialists at local One-Stop Career Centers help veterans find suitable jobs and opportunities. At One-Stop Career Centers veterans can also enroll in free job search workshops, find help developing a …CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST OF THIS WEBFINDER!