- Click here to find RELATED LIBRARY MATERIALS [UPDATED LINK!]
- Click here for ADDITIONAL ONLINE RESOURCES for Veterans, Military Service Members & Their Families
- Click here for VETERANS CRISIS LINE
- Click here for NJ VETERANS HELPLINE
- Click here for general JOB & CAREER RESOURCES
Leaving the Military – Transitioning resources and advice on Employment & Education, Separation & Retirement, and Guard & Reserves options (Military OneSource).
Career OneStop: Veteran and Military Transition Center – ‘A one-stop website for employment, training, and financial help after military service.’ Includes resources for military spouses. There is also a related site, My Next Move for Veterans (U.S. Department of Labor).
New Jersey Jobs: Veterans Services (NJ Career Connections) – “Veterans receive first priority referral to all job and training opportunities in which they qualify. Staff specialists at local One-Stop Career Centers help veterans find suitable jobs and opportunities. At One-Stop Career Centers veterans can also enroll in free job search workshops, find help developing a resume, learn about career training programs, and get help understanding the array of benefits available through the Veterans Administration and state and local …CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST OF THIS WEBFINDER!